103 年 - [無官方正解]台灣大學 103 碩士班食品科技研究所 生物化學A#99447-阿摩線上測驗
103 年 - [無官方正解]台灣大學 103 碩士班食品科技研究所生物化學A#99447
4. If the of the reaction A →B is -40 kJ/mol, under standard conditions the reaction:
(A) is at equilibrium.
(B) will never reach equilibrium.
(C) will not occur spontan neously.
(D) will proceed spontancously from left to right.
(E) will proceed spontancously from right to left.
5. In hemoglobin, the transition from T state to R state (low to high affinity) is triggered by:
(B) heme binding.
(C) oxygen binding.
(D) subunit association.
(E) subunit dissociation.
12. Starch is a high molecular weight polymer of D-glucose in α1→4 linkage. It is synthesized by starch
synthase, which transfers glucose residues from _______to preexisting starch molecules.
(A) glucose 6-phosphate
(E) glucose 1-phosphate
13. Which of the following descriptions about the melting temperatures of the fatty acids are correct?
(A) 1,3, and 4 only
(B) 3,4, and 6 only
(C) 2,3, and 5 only
(D) 3 and 6 only
(E) 1 and 4 only
14. Oxidative stress results when the superoxide anion ( ) is formed as a side reaction of mitochondrial
electron transport. This oxygen anion radical is made nontoxic by the action of enzymes in the
mitochondrial matrix. Which of the following enzymes acts on two , converting then to one
molecule of water and one of H2O2?
(A) Glutathione reductase.
(B) Superoxide hydroxylase.
(C) Glutathione peroxidase.
(E) Superoxide dismutase.
25. Cellulose fibers resemble with the protein structure in the form of:
(D)AII of the above
(E) both β-sheets and u-helices.
7". The sequence of this peptide should be:
30. The following figure describes the torsion angle of the residue i in a protein. What does the figure tell
(A) It is Φ angle -90 degrce.
(B) It isωangle +90 degree.
(C) It is Φ angle t90 degree.
(D) It is φ angle -90 degree.
(E) It is Φ angle +90 degree
32. In the following diagram of the first step in the reaction catalyzed by the protease chymotrypsin, the
process of general base catalysis is illustrated by the number__________ , and the process of covalent
catalysis is illustrated by the number ____________.
(D) 2； 1
35. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
(A) 2, 3, and 5 are incorrect.
(B) 1, 3, and 4 are incorrect.
(C) 1,3, and 5 are incorrect.
(D) All are incorrect.
(E) None is incorrect.
43. Which of the following statements in the enzyme cofactors involved in one-carbon transfer reactions
(A) Tetrahydrofolate, S-adenosylmethionine, and biotin are important cofactors involved in the reactions of one-carbon transfers.
(B) S-Adenosylmethionine is synthesized from ATP and methionine.
(C) In the activated-methyI cycle for the synthesis of methionine and S-adenosylmethionine, homocysteine is converted to methionine through the donation of the methy! group from methylenetetrahydrofolate.
(D) Acetyl-CoA carboxylase, which catalyzes the formation of malonyl-CoA from acetyl-CoA, contains a biotin prosthetic group.
(E) The methyl group donated from S-adenosylmethionine is more reactive than that donated from N5-methyltetrahydrofolate.
48. Which of the followings is not a function of DNA polymerase I from E. col?
(A) Adding nucleotides to the primer strand
(C) 5'→3' exonuclcase activity
(B) 3'→5' exonuclease activity
(E) E. coli DNA polymerase I has all of the above functions.