102 年 - 臺北市立大安高級工業職業學校 102 學年度第 1 次教師甄選 #10102
1.The technology of cloning ______ both legal and ethical problems.
2.2. The desert area is ______ populated.
3.The price of fresh produce ______ according to the weather.
4.Some people ______ illness in order to obtain insurance compensations.
5.The civil rights lawyer found ______ in the U.S. embassy; he is currently under the protection of the U.S. government.
6. The single mother has published three novels using a ______.
7.Steve was raised in a multi-ethnic background, so that's why he is a ______.
8.The kidnappers have been convicted of several ______ and will soon be sentenced to death penalty.
9.We will be receiving the Australian ______ this afternoon. Please get the presentation ready before lunch.
10.Although modern physiology is quite developed, we may just have a ______ knowledge of human body.
11. To get as many votes as possible, each mayor candidate is very careful not to ______ rural voters.
12. My father has quit smoking again, and there will be no ________ this time; he has to get over with it once and
13. 13. When I finally arrived at the airport, my husband made a _____of checking his watch and shaking it in
14. The people in this remote mountain village have their own _____ which they use on a daily basis.
15. 15. The _____ of the unfair law was urged by all political parties as well as the public in the country.
16. 16. Barbara has been tied up with her work for the entire week, but she _____ said yes to help her sister move.
17.Tim didn’t ______ long before he accepted the offer from another company. Obviously, he was allured by the
incredibly high pay.
18.Before his heart surgery, my grandfather was feeling a lot of ____, but the doctor gave him a lot of
19.Nike is now trying to persuade contract manufacturers that better labor practices and sustainability improves
productivity with lower worker ____ and reduced costs.
20.It is believed that psychological ____ of a devastating cancer diagnosis may kill patients before their disease