102 年 - 臺北市立松山高中102年第2次英文科教師甄選試題#10451
01. After hitting the iceberg, the captain ordered to ______ the ship before it completely sank.
(A) allocate (B) facilitate (C) preclude (D)relinquish
02. The government is counting on sharply reducing interest rates to pull the economy out of ______.
(A) acquisition (B) collaboration (C) recession (D) transaction
03. After working in the company for a decade, she was ______ to take over the position of vice president.
(A) conformed (B) designated (C) fluctuated (D) terminated
04. If you are ______ with someone, you have become friendly with him or her again after a quarrel or disagreement.
(A)activated (B)compiled (C) reconciled (D) rectified
05. There is a considerable ______ between men’s and women’s opinions on which is more blessed—to love or to be loved.
(A) discrepancy (B) itinerary (C) spectrum (D) turbulence
06. Don’t just read his letter ______. You should read between the lines to understand the real message he means to get across.
(A) literally (B) substantially (C) unanimously (D) verbally
07. Mr. Chen thought it absolutely ______ that the junior employee should be promoted over him. It was both shocking and unfair to him.
(A) imperative (B) erratic (C) adjacent (D) outrageous
08. With low prices and good quality, the company has gained a ______ on the logging industry in this area and no one can compete with them.
(A) syndrome (B) constraint (C) hypothesis (D) monopoly
09. I am impressed with your excellent choice of words in this essay, but I am afraid that it lacks coherence, for quite a few sentences are not ______ to the topic.
(A) disparate (B) mandatory (C) nauseous (D) pertinent
10. Mark just called, saying that he was terribly sorry he wouldn’t be able to meet until Thursday afternoon, so I guess we just have to ______ the meeting until then.
(A) adjourn (B) concede (C) hamper (D) duplicate