103 年 - 103台銀籃球隊-共同科目英文#17882
26. A house’s________is more valuable than it's decoration.
(A) location (B) mystery (C) interval (D) reputation
27. The________weight limit for each small packet is 2 kgs. In other words, items over 2 kgs are m
(A) maximum (B) minimum (C) large (D) height
28. John is my ________. We’ve been working as a team for over five years.
(A) hunger (B) manner (C) partner (D) robber
29. He is the government ________，and he has to attend the press conference.
(A) lawyer (B) spokesman (C) policeman (D) senior
30. Will you return these books to the ________tomorrow?
(A) library (B) weight (C) decision (D) vacation
31. Those who change mobile phones frequently will pay a heavy ________for being fashionable.
(A) cost (B) due (C) tax (D) price
32. Many people go mountain-climbing to be close to ________.
(A) nature (B) poetry (C) reason (D) tummy
33. My mother wants me to ________USD5，000 from the bank.
(A) withdraw (B) control (C) repair (D) invest
34.________ warming has caused dramatic climatic changes in many areas around the world.
(A) Social (B) Chemical (C) Geographical (D) Global
35.I’m wearing my dark glasses because the sun is so ________.
(A) light (B) heavy (C) bright (D) big
36. Do me a favor,________
(A) shall we? (B) will you? (C) can I? (D) don’t you?
37. Do you know how many differences there are ________American and British English?
(A) between (B) among (C) in (D) by
38. It’s becoming ________to find a good job these days.
(A) the harder (B) any harder (C) far as hard (D) harder and harder
39.________ month of the year in Taiwan is usually December or January.
(A) Colder (B) Coldest (C) The colder (D) The coldest
40.________love music. So we usually go to the concert together.
(A) Either you or I (B) Neither you nor me (C) Both of we (D) We both
41.I________go to work on weekends.
(A) some time (B) some times (C) sometime (D) sometimes
42. Education is the best way for a nation to invest ________the future.
(A)into (B)in (C)to (D)on
43. My mother told us that honesty ________the best policy.
(A) was (B) is (C) had been (D) will be
44.A: This is a very tricky problem.
(A) Yes, that’ll be fine. (B) That’s very kind of you.
(C) Let me see how I can help you. (D) Here you are.
45.A: Can you please mail these letters and postcards for me?
B: Sure. Did you address and stamp them?
B: You’re welcome.
(A) Yes. Thanks for your help.
(B) I have ten letters.
(C) Where is the post office?
(D) The mailbox is in front of the post office.
46.A: The dinner is on me today.
B: Come on. We are all students. You don't have to do it.________
(A) That’s not the point. (B) There’ll be the devil to pay.
(C) Let’s go Dutch. (D) Don’t bark up the wrong tree.
47.A: Hi, John. How’re you doing today?
(A) I’m riding a bike. (B) How do you do?
(C) Fine. And you? (D) What can I do for you?
48.A:________Tea or coffee?
B: Black coffee, please.
(A) What is special about it?
(B) Are you hungry?
(C) Do you like your tea strong?
(D) What would you like to have?
49. A: How old is it?
(A) I am ten years old. (B) I believe it is about ten years old.
(C) He is about ten years old. (D) She is ten years old.
50.A: Have you seen the movie, Life of Pi, directed by Ang Lee?
B: No, but I plan to.
A:________The film’s special effects are really amazing.
(A) You won’t be disappointed.
(B) Well, you should think again.
(C) You should try to hand it in tomorrow.
(D) How come you don’t want to?