107 年 - 107年 iGeo_MMT國際奧林匹亞競賽：地理#82311-阿摩線上測驗
107 年 - 107年 iGeo_MMT國際奧林匹亞競賽：地理#82311
1. In what country were these photographs taken?
2. Which key corresponds to this map showing the wettest months of the year?
(A) key A
(B) key B
(C) key C
(D) key D
3. Banknote Mountains. Which mountain has been shaped by karst processes?
4. What is the unit of time in the legend of this map showing human migration?
(A) 100 years before present
(B) 1.000 years before present
(C) 10.000 years before present
(D) 100.000 years before present time in ?? years
5. A world of clouds. Where is city of Québec (Canada) located?
6. 48 superimposed photos of the sun, taken during a year, one per week, in the same
place and time. Where has this picture been taken?
(A) Abidjan, Ivory Coast
(B) Casablanca, Maroc
(C) Burgos, Spain
(D) Ny‐Ålesund, Spitsbergen, Norway
7. This ship is visiting the volcanic Island of Stromboli on a weekly base from Naples,
Italy. What is most likely being transported by this ship?
(A) fresh water
(B) liquid natural gas (LNG)
8. Which of these four shortcuts in the rock cycle is geologically least likely?
(A) shortcut A
(B) shortcut B
(C) shortcut C
(D) shortcut D
9. Which statement is correct for Latin America and the Caribbean?
(A) decreasing age at childbearing, by decline of childbearing of women at older ages.
(B)decreasing age at childbearing, by postponement of childbearing.
(C)increasing age at childbearing, by decline of childbearing of women at older ages.
(D)increasing age at childbearing, by postponement of childbearing.
10. What is depicted by these food production maps on moving globes?
11. What natural element has destroyed the city on the video?
12. Which image relates best to the graph on the next slide?
(A) image A
(B) image B
(C) image C
(D) image D
13. Which image of the previous slide best relates to this graph?
(A)Berg river, as it is the closest source of water for the city.
(B)Lower Steenbras, as it has the lowest capacity.
(C)Theewaterskloof, as it stores the majority of the city’s water supply.
(D)Voëlvlei, as it is the furthest from the city and therefore the last water available
14. Which reservoir is closest to the “Day Zero” cutoff on April 12 and why would this
be the most concerning to the City of Cape Town?
(A)increase of relatively unproductive slums
(B)urban agglomateration effect (i.e. cluster and network effect)
(C)severe civil wars during the period in question
(D)growth policies paying attention to female or youth employment
15. Which climate diagram corresponds best to this landform?
(A)climate diagram A
(B)climate diagram B
(C)climate diagram C
(D)climate diagram D
16. Which combination of phenomena caused snowfall and snow blizzards in the
northern coast of Iran?
(A)a strong Siberian high pressure area and relative warm water of the Caspian sea
(B)a strong Siberian high pressure area and relative cold water of the Caspian sea
(C)a weak Siberian high pressure area and relative warm water of the Caspian sea
(D)a weak Siberian high pressure area and relative cold water of the Caspian sea
17. What is shown on this dynamic map?
(A)strong winds (storms)
(C)production of wheat
18. What is the geological structure shown on this aerial photo?
20.What was the endpoint of this geographer's cycling tour?
(C)c – b – a – d – e
(D)c – d – b – e – a
42. To which place does this schematic seismogram belong?
(A) point A
(B) point B
(D) point D