110 年 - 110 國立臺灣大學_碩士班招生考試_機械工程研究所機械製造組:應用力學(C)(包含靜力學、動力學）#101324-阿摩線上測驗
110 年 - 110 國立臺灣大學_碩士班招生考試_機械工程研究所機械製造組:應用力學(C)(包含靜力學、動力學）#101324
1. (20%) The compound beam shown in Fig. I is pin-connected at B. Determine the reaction
at the support A. Please neglect its weight and thickness.
2. (20%) At the instant shown in Fig. 2, the velocity of point A is 0.2 m/s to the right. Find the
angular velocity of rod B, and determine the velocity of its other end (point B) which is
constraint to move in the circular slot.
3. (20%) Collar Cin Fig. 3 is pined to rod Rat P and is free to slide along rod B. The angular
velocity of Ris 0.2 rad/s in clockwise direction. Find the angular velocity of B at this time.
Determine the velocity of P relative to B.
4. (20%) As shown in Fig. 4, force P is applied to a plate that rests on a smooth surface with
the friction coefficient μ2equal to 0. The friction coefficient between the Mass m and
Mass M is given as μ1. Find the largest force P for which the pipe will not slip on the plate.
5. (20%) The 2-kg collar C in Fig. 5 turns along the smooth rod R. which is l2=I m long, has a
mass of 3 kg, and is mounted in bearing with negligible friction. The angular speed is
increased until the string located at lI=0.3m breaks (its tensile strength is 60N) and at that
instant the external moment is removed.