20000 國貿業務 丙級 工作項目 05：基礎貿易英文－常用貿易英文 1-50#19827
1. We would be delighted to ______ business relations with you.
(A)enter (B)establish (C)open (D)set。
2. Your order No. A231 is now being processed and should be ready for ___ by next week.
(A)deliver (B)pack (C)dispatch (D)ship。
3. Please return the damaged goods. We will replace them free of ___.
(A)expense (B)charge (C)pay (D)payment。
4. Provided you can offer favorable quotations, we will ___ regular orders with you.
(A)make (B)take (C)place (D)fulfill。
5. We will do everything we can to ___ early shipment.
(A)ensure (B)insuring (C)assured (D)make sure。
6. You will understand that we must increase sales by distributing through as many ___ as possible.
(A)factories (B)consignees (C)
7. Can we send our representative to you with a model of the machine so he can give you a ___?
8. We can send you a replacement, or if you like, we can ___ your account.
(A)charge (B)credit (C)debit (D)deduct。
9. Thank you for your enquiry ___ October 12 concerning DVD players.
(A)date (B)dating (C)of (D)on。
10. The new model has several additional ___ which will appeal to customers.
(A)dimensions (B)features (C)specialties (D)measurem
11. As the photocopier is still under ______, we'll repair it for free.
(A)warranty (B)standard (C)instruction (D)construction。
12. We would like to know whether the firm is ____ in settling its accounts promptly.
(A)reasonable (B)favorable (C)advisable (D)reli
13. As the time of shipment is fast approaching, we must ask you to fax the L/C and shipping ______immediately.
cuments (C)manual (D)instructions。
14. In regard to your invoice No 23130 for $2,578, which we expected to be cleared two weeks ago, we still have not yet receive
d your ______.
(A)remittance (B)transfer (C)pay (D)account。
15. We trust that the ___ will reach you in perfect condition.
(A)packing (B)shipping (C)consignment (D)assignment。
16. Any information you provide will be treated in strict ______.
(A)secret (B)silence (C)caution (D)confidence。
17. We would be grateful if you would allow us an ______ of three months to pay this invoice.
(A)extension (B)exception (C)intenti
18. The goods you inquired about are sold out, but we can offer you a ___.
(A)substitute (B)compensation (C)refund (D)replace。
19. We ______ to inform you that our customers find your prices too high.
(A)dislike (B)regret (C)advise (D)require。
20. Owing to a fire in our warehouse, we have to ______ the shipping date to August 15.
(A)cancel (B)schedule (C)postpone (D)forw
21. At the fair, we will ______ some of our newly-developed products.
(A)secure (B)procure (C)exhibit (D)expand。
22. The package ______ the dinner plates appeared to be in good condition.
(A)containing (B)maintaining (C)included (D)excluded。
23. We have ______ from the Chamber of Commerce in Boston that you are a leading manufacturer of waterproof watches in Ta
(A)known (B)learned (C)told (D)written。
24. We enclose our credit note No. C35 for $ 15.75, which is a ___ for the overcharge on invoice No. A321.
(A)balance (B)debt (C)r
25. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your______ agents.
(A)travel (B)collection (C)forwa
26. The agency we are offering will be on a ____ basis.
(A)competition (B)commission (C)compensation (D)conversation。
27. As this is our first transaction with you, we would be obliged if you could provide us with some ___.
ces (C)clients (D)credits。
28. Payment will be made by bank ______.
(A)transport (B)transaction (C)transit (D)transfer。
29. You have chosen one of the most advanced and popular mobile phones ___ on the market today.
(A)available (B)acceptable (C)a
30. We provide a discount of 30% on ___ of not less than 200.
(A)qualities (B)quantities (C)numbers (D)amounts。
31. We are a rapidly ______ multinational company.
(A)expanding (B)extension (C)expanded (D)extended。
32. ______ our latest catalog and price list for your reference.
(A)We are enclosed (B)Enclosed are (C)Enclosed is (D)Enclose。
33. We have arranged with our bankers to open a letter of credit ______.
(A)for your benefit (B)in your interest (C)in your account
(D)in your favor。
34. We are manufacturers of high quality ______.
(A)office equipment (B)fax machine (C)furnitures (D)kitchenwares。
35. You will notice that the prices quoted are ______ for a product of this quality.
(A)extremely competing (B)extreme competition
(C)extreme competitors (D)extremely competitive。
36. ______ your confirmation, we will execute the order.
(A)Upon receipt of (B)After receive (C)When we will receive (D)As soon as
37. ______ you can see from the enclosed catalogue, we offer a wide range of products.
(A)While (B)As (C)If (D)Unless。
38. The broken teapots have been kept aside ______ you need them to support a claim on your suppliers for compensation.
ong as (B)unless (C)in case (D)so that。
39. ______ shipment has been effected, we will advise you by fax.
(A)As long as (B)As far as (C)As soon as (D)As for。
40. If the quality of the goods comes up to our expectations, we can probably let you have ______ orders.
(A)trial (B)regular (C)rare
41. We have enclosed our price list but should point out that prices ______ as the market for raw materials is rather unstable at p
(A)likely to change (B)are changed possibly (C)are subject to change (D)maybe changing。
42. As this model is ______, we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.
(A)in great supply (B)in great de
mand (C)out of stock (D)out of order。
43. _________ if you could send some samples of the material.
(A)We would appreciate (B)We would be appreciated (C)It would be
appreciated (D)We would grateful。
44. If you have any questions, please _________.
(A)do not be polite. (B)do not hesitate to let us know. (C)do not forget to tell us. (D)
do remember asking us.。
45. We hope that you will find these terms ______.
(A)pleasure (B)reasonably (C)satisfactory (D)accepted。
46. We look forward to ______.
(A)hear from you soon (B)hearing of you soon (C)you promptly reply (D)your prompt reply。
47. We ______ for 20 years.
(A)are in this line of business (B)do business with European importers in washing machines (C)have be
en exporting printers (D)have established here as general exporters。
48. We are importers in the textile trade and would like to get in touch with ______ of this line.
(A)buyers (B)suppliers (C)customers
49. We have quoted our most ___ prices.
(A)favor (B)favoring (C)favorite (D)favorable。
50. We apologize for the delay and trust it will not _________.
(A)cause your inconvenience (B)cause your problem (C)cause you pr
oblem (D)cause you inconvenience。