94 年 - 2005年高考英语试题·安徽卷#11595
21. I don’t think we’ve met before. You’re taking me for ______.
(A). some other
(B). someone else
(C). other person
(D). one other
22. You must keep on working in the evening ______ you are sure you can finish the task in time.
23. —Shall we go to the art exhibition right away? —_______.
(A). It’s your opinion
(B). I don’t mind
(C). It’s all up to you
(D). That’s your decision
24.Kathy _____ a lot of Spanish by playing with the native boys and girls.
(A). picked up
(B). took up
(C). made up
(D). turned up
25. After dinner he gave Mr. Richardson ______ ride to ______ Capital Airport.
(A). the; a
(B). a; the
(C). 不填; a
(D). 不填; the
26. Helen _______ go on the trip with us, but she isn’t quite sure yet.
27. The manager had fallen asleep where he______, without undressing.
(A). was laying
(B). was lying
(C). had laid
(D). had lied
28. My _______ of this weekend’s activity is going out with some good friends.
29. That was really a splendid evening. It’s years _______ I enjoyed myself so much.
30. —I’m terribly sorry I broke your glass. —________.
(A). That’s right
(B). Bad luck
(D). You can forget it
31. John is the tallest boy in the class, _______ according to himself.
(A). five foot eight as tall as
(B). as tall as five foot eight
(C). as five foot eight tall as
(D). as tall five foot eight as
32. Great changes have taken place in that school. It is no longer ______ it was 20 years ago, _______ it was so poorly equipped.
(A). what; when
(B). that; which
(C). what; which
(D). which; that
33. He is such a man who is always _______ fault with other people.
(D). looking for
34. I really can’t understand _______ her like that.
(A). you treat
(B). you to treat
(C). why treat
(D). you treating
35. —Maggie had a wonderful time at the party. —______, and so did I.
(A). So she had
(B). So had she
(C). So she did
(D). So did she