95 年 - 2006年 湖北省高考英语试题及答案#11714
21. To make members Of a team perform better, the trainer first of all has to know their _____ and weaknesses.
22. One of the best ways for people to keep fit is to______ healthy eating habits.
23. The ______on his face told me that he was angry.
24. At tile meeting they discussed three different ______to the study of mathematics.
25. It's already 10 o'clock I wonder how it _______ that she was two hours late on such a short trip.
(A). came over
(B). came out
(C): came about
(D). came up
26. The building around the comer caught fire last night. The police are now _____the matter.
(A). geeing through
(B). working out
(C). looking into
(D). watching over
27. As I grew up in a small town at the foot of a mountain, the visit to the village ______scenes of my childhood.
(A). called up
(B). called for
(C). called on
(D). called in
28. Although the wind has ______, the rain remains steady, so you still need a raincoat.
(A). turned up
(B). gone back
(C). died down
(D). blown out
29. -- I was wondering if we could go skiing on the weekend.
30. I'm certain David's told you his business troubles. ______, it's no secret that he owes a lot of money to the bank.
31. __________ fired, your health care and other benefits will not be immediately cut off.
(A). Would you be
(B). Should you be
(C). Could you be
(D). Might you be
32. I won't tell the student the answer to the math problem until he ____on it for more than an hour.
(A). has been working
(B). will have worked
(C). will have been working
(D). had worked
33. AIDS is said ______ the biggest health challenge to both men and women in that area over the past few years.
(A). that it is
(B). to be
(C). that it has been
(D). to have been
34. Don't sit there ________ nothing. Come and help me with this table.
(B). to do
(D). and doing
35. --You know who came yesterday?
--Yao Ming?. We had a basketball match.
-- ________He came and watched the game.
(A). You guessed it!
(B). How did you know that?
(C). Well done!
(D). That was good news!