97 年 - 2008年高考英语试题·安徽卷#11585
21. The two girls are getting on very well and share _______ with each other.
22. —Did you watch the basketball match yesterday?
—Yes, I did. You know, my brother ________ in the match.
(B). was playing
(C). has played
(D). had played
23. Fred entered without knocking and, very out of breath, sank _______ a chair.
24. To save some of the human languages before they are forgotten, the students in ourschool started a discussion
“Save Our ________”
25. —I have some big news for you. You’ve been accepted as a member of our club.
—_______ That’s great!
(A).Have I ?
(D). Good idea!
26. All the neighbor admire this family. _________the parents are treating their child like afriend.
27.—Hi, Mark. How was the musical evening?
—Excellent! Ales and Andy performed _________ and they won the firs prize.
28. —Are you happy with your new computer?
—No, it is _______ me a lot of trouble.
29. Students are always interested in finding out _______ they can go with a new teacher.
(A). how far
(B). how soon
(C). how often
(D). how long
30._______ in the fields on a March afternoon, he could feel the warmth of spring.
(A). To walk.
(D). Having walked
31. —Do you have a minute? I’ve got something to tell you.
—Ok, ______ you make it short.
(B). if only
(C). so long as
(D). every time
32. —Have you got any particular plans for the coming holiday?
—Yes, _______, I’m going to visit some homes for the old in the city.
(B). If busy
(C). If anything
(D). If possible
33. I like these English songs and they ________many times on the radio.
(B). have taught
(C). are taught
(D). have been taught
34. —Good evening. Huangshan Hotel.
—Good evening. ______________?
(A). Do you still have a room for tonight
(B). What would you like, please
(C). Is there anything I can do for you
(D). Who is that speaking, please
35. Don’t be so discouraged. If you ________such feelings, you will do better next time.
(A). carry on
(B). get back
(C). break down
(D). put away