98 年 - 2009年 湖北省高考英语试题及答案#11722
21. Would you please the paper for me and see if there are any obvious mistakes?
(A) look around
(C) look up
22. During the war there was a serious lack of food. It was not unusual that even the wealthy families had to bread for days.
(A) eat up
(C) do without
23. The loss has not yet been accurately, but it is believed to be well beyond a hundred million dollars.
24. Some parents are just too protective. They want to their kids from every kind of danger, real or imagined.
25. Hiking by oneself can be fun and good for health. It may also be good for building.
26. in our class, when the bell rang and the teacher closed his book, it was a for everyone to stand up.
27. A)there is less and less coal and oil, scientists are exploring new ways of making use of energy, such as sunlight, wind and water for power and fuel.
28. The questionnaire takes ten to fifteen minutes to complete and can be used along with the assessment interview.
29. You’d sound a lot more polite if you make a request a question.
(A) in search
(B)in the form of
(C) in need of
(D)in the direction of
30. His efforts to raise money for his program were because no one showed any intention to take a cent out of their pockets.
(A) in place
(C) in effect