101 年 - 2012年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试（安徽卷）英语#11581
21. Carl is studying__________ food science at college and hopes to open up____________meat processing factory of his own one day.
22.——May I help you? You seem to be having some problems.
——____________________, thanks. I think I can manage.
(A). All right
(B). No problem
(C). It’all right
(D). There’s no way
23. Interest is as__________ to learing as the ability to understand ,even more so.
24. I remenbered____________________ the door before I left the office, but forgot to turn off the lights.
(B). to lock
(C). having locked
(D). to have locked
25. You can chang your job, you can move house,but friengdship is meant to be ____________________ life.
26. In order to find the missing child , villagers ____________________ all they can over the past five hours.
(C). had done
(D). have been doing
27.The limits of a person’s intelligengce,generally speaking, are fixed at birth, but __________he reaches these limits will depengd on his environment.
28. The athlete’s years of hard training __________ when she finally won the Olympic gold medal.
(A). went on
(B). got through
(C). paid of f
(D). ended up
29. A lot of language learning,______has been discovered, is happening in the first year of life, so parents should talk much to their children during that period.
30. When _______for his views about his teaching job, Philip said he found it very interesting and rewarding.
(C). having asked
(D). to be asked
31. Grace doesn’t want to move to New York because she thinks if she __________ there, she wouldn’t be able to see her parents very often.
(B). would live
(C). having asked
(D). were live
32. —I love the Internet. I’ve come to know many friends on the Net.
— __________. Few of them would become your real friends.
(A). That’s for sure
(B). It’s not the case
(C). I couldn’t agree more
(D). I’m pleased to know that
33. Walmart, which is one of the largest American supermarket chains, __________ some of its store open 24 hours on Mondays through Saturdays.
(C). have kept
(D). had kept
34.Queen Elizabeth Ⅱis often to be richest woman in the world.__________ , her personal wealth seems rather small.
35. After school we went to the reading-room to do some reading, only to be told that it __________.
(A). was decorated
(B). had decorated
(C). had been decorating
(D). was being decorated