93 年 - 46學士後西醫化學93化學#84263-阿摩線上測驗
93 年 - 46學士後西醫化學93化學#84263
2. Ninhydrin is the hydrate of a triketone and is in equilibrium with it.
In the following statements which one is TRUE?
(A) Ninhydrin is a good reagent for testing α-amino acids, usually carried out at acidic condition.
(B) The positive ninhydrin test usually exhibits an intense purple color.
(C) Ninhydrin is a good reagent for testing nucleosides, usually carried out at basic condition.
(D) The positive ninhydrin test usually exhibits a red color.
(E) The positive ninhydrin test usually exhibits a green color.
8. Wohl degradation: a multi-step reaction sequence for degrading an aldose into the next lower homolog. What is the missing
reagent in the following Wohl degradation?
12. Which of the following Fischer projections of glyceraldehydes represent the same configuration with A?
(A) 1, 3
(B) 1, 2
(C) 2, 3
(D) 1, 2, 3
(E) none of these
13. Choose the set of reagents which best accomplishes the desired conversion.
(A) sulfuric acid, H2O
(B) 1. hydrogen peroxide, H2O; 2. KOH
(C) 1. sodium borohydride; 2. KOH
(D) 1. hydroxylamine; 2. H2O
(E) 1. hydrazine; 2. KOH, H2O
17. From each pair pick the compound with the higher boiling point.
(i) ① acetic acid or ② propanoic acid
(ii)③ n-pentane or ④neopentane
(iii)⑤ methane or ⑥ methyl chloride
18. Place in order of stability (most stable FIRST):
(E) none of the above is correct
21. In the following reaction, choose the MAJOR organic product.
26. Consider ①Cl-, ②OH-, ③SH-, and④CH3-. The CORRECT order of nucleophile reactivity is (strongest nucleophile
28. For the redox reaction 2 Fe2+ + Cl2→ 2 Fe3+ + 6 Cl-, which of the following are the correct half-reaction?
(A)① and ④
(B) ① and ⑤
(C) ② and ④
(D) ② and ⑤
(E) ③ and ④
29. Samples of the gases H2(g) and SO2(g) have equal masses and are at the same temperature and pressure. Calculate the ratio
of volumes .
30. For the following reaction
PCl5 (g) PCl3 (g) + Cl2 (g) △H = -89 KJ
How can the equilibrium be shifted to the right?
(A) add more PCl5
(B) decrease the pressure by changing the volume
(C) remove Cl2
(D) remove PCl3
(E) all of the above are correct
31. Given the following data
(A) 1.18 J / K mole
(B) 11.8 J / K mole
(C) 118 J / K mole
(D) 1180 J / K mole
(E) none of the above
55. Which pair of Lewis electron-dot symbols correctly depicts the elements: boron and carbon?
57. Which orbital diagram violates the rule "no two electrons can have the same set of four identical quantum numbers"?
58. Which of the following plots correctly describe ideal gas behavior?
(B) only① and②
(C) only① and③
(D) only② and③
59. These compounds are:
(D) geometrical isomers
60. Rank the following molecules in order of decreasing C-C bond length of their shortest C-C bonds.
① benzene ② 1,3-butadiene (CH2CHCHCH2) ③ 1,2-propadiene (CH2CCH2) ④ethyne (HCCH)
(A) ① ＞ ②＞ ③ ＞④
(B) ④＞ ③＞ ②＞ ①
(C) ③＞ ②＞ ④ ＞ ①
(D) ①＞ ③＞ ② ＞ ④
(E) ④＞ ② ＞ ③＞ ①
68. Metathesis reactions have been known for many years, and one of examples is given as follow.
What catalyst is commonly used in running the metathesis reactions?
(A) Lindlar catalyst
(B) Raney nickel
(C) Grubbs’ catalyst
(E) None of above
69.If the above reaction was strictly SN1, the organic product(s) would be:
(A) ① only
(B) ① and ②
(C) ①, ② and ③
(D) ② only
(E) ③ only
71. For the reaction 2 A + B → products, determine the rate law for the reaction given the following data:
(A) rate = k[B]2
(B) rate = k[A]
(C) rate = k[A][B]
(D) rate = k[A]2
(E) rate = k[A][B]0
73. Given the standard reaction enthalpies for the following reactions:
What is △Ho for the reaction: C3H8(g) + 5 O2(g) → 3 CO2(g) + 4 H2O(g)
(A) 773.3 kJ
(B) -773.3 kJ
(C) -2043.9 kJ
(D) -2251.5 kJ
(E) -2527.5 kJ
75. How many signals are expected in the 13C NMR spectrum of the following compound?
76. What is the product of the following reaction?
77. Rank the following in order of decreasing acid strength (most acidic FIRST).
(A) ② ＞ ④ ＞ ① ＞ ③
(B) ① ＞ ③＞ ④ ＞ ②
(C) ③＞ ① ＞ ②＞ ④
(D) ③＞ ①＞ ④ ＞ ②
(E) ①＞ ② ＞ ③＞ ④
78. Which of the following choices correctly describe the solubility of benzoic acid (I) and 2-naphthol (II) in the aqueous
79. Which of the following compounds will undergo decarboxylation on heating?
(A) ①and ②
(B) ② and ③
(C) ③ and ④
(E) ④ only
80. What is the product from the following esterification?