110 年 - 2021桃園市市立文昌國中九年級110 上學期英文第二次段考(期中考)康軒#106879-阿摩線上測驗
110 年 - 2021桃園市市立文昌國中九年級110 上學期英文第二次段考(期中考)康軒#106879
16. Look at the picture on the right. What are the
superheroes doing in the meeting? They are
(A) sharing personal opinions
(B) hunting for powerful salesmen
(C) creating modern theaters
(D) quoting lovely sentences
19. On the first day of pre-ordering the “Quintuple Stimulus Vouchers (振興五倍卷)” online, too
many people suddenly entered the website and it broke down . Later, the _________ of the
website was asked to _________ the incident (事件) and apologize (致歉) to the public.
(A) butterfly； blow away
(B) culture； combine
(C) engineer； explain
(D) hunter； hope
23. Tina loves sharing her daily life on the Internet. A week ago, she uploaded her dancing
video to Instagram, and it went viral. Now Tina is quite famous and really enjoys _______ at
school. go viral 在網路上爆紅
(B) to be noticed
(D) being noticed
32. According to the article, which statement is the closest to the author’s attitude toward latenight snacks? statement 說法
(A) You should never have late-night snacks even if your body needs energy.
(B) Only stupid and over-weighted people need late-night snacks.
(C) Once you reach for late-night snacks, a healthy habit will be formed.
(D) Having late-night snacks isn’t always bad for your body and mind.
34. Look at the 4 ads below. Which one does NOT imply (隱含) gender stereotypes?
(35 – 37)
37. When someone read the news article online, the “Photo of the Day” couldn’t be seen. What
might be this missing photo in the news?
38. How long does a blood draw usually take? draw 吸、抽
(A) 10 minutes.
(B) 15 minutes.
(C) 30 minutes.
(D) More than an hour.
43. Four people are sharing what they think about Squid Game. Who DOESN’T like the show?
10. _________ Since a number of the vaccines were invented and w____ely used in many countries, the new COVID-19 cases have been dropped rapidly these days. vaccine 疫苗 rapidly 迅速地