95 年 - 095年第二次專門職業及技術人員高等暨普通醫事人員、中醫師、心理師、呼吸治療師、營養師、獸醫人員外國人應醫師#51590
1. Please describe the development, gross anatomical and microscopic structure of the heart
and pericardium. (15%)
2. Please describe the development, gross anatomical and microscopic structure of the kidney.
3. The pelvic wall consists of an anterior wall, two lateral walls, a posterior wall and a floor.
Please describe and compare the muscles of male and female pelvic walls, including their
proximal attachment, distal attachment, innervation, and main actions. (10%)
4. Please describe the formation of myelin sheath, myelination, degeneration and regeneration
of central and peripheral nervous tissues, and the role of neuroglial cells. (10%)
5. Describe the innate immunity of tissue and blood against infectious pathogens. (10%)
6. Describe the pathogenesis of Salmonella typhi. (10%)
7. Describe the transmission route of hepatitis C virus. (10%)
8. Describe the viral factors of influenza A and B viruses which are important in their
9. Please specify four major species of malaria parasites that infect humans and briefly describe
their transmission cycles in human and vector hosts. (10%)