- Exam Room
- Go Where
無暱稱 (2009/06/15 18:11):
找到的答案是C 畫線處是conceive of A 和C 好像都怪怪
阿摩 primary 61st (2009/06/15 18:25):
無暱稱 (2009/06/22 17:50):
conceive of 想像;設想 abjure 發誓棄絕;公開放棄(意見、信仰、權利、國籍等)
Yunchun Lien kindergarten2st (2010/01/10 09:05):
what is the question asking?
Lin Yumi Junior 21st (2010/04/19 23:59):
Emily Hsu Senior 11st (2010/05/15 19:58):
Michelle Juan primary 12st (2010/06/29 02:50):
1. To take for granted as being true in the absence of proof to the contrary: We presumed she was innocent.
2. To constitute reasonable evidence for assuming; appear to prove: A signed hotel bill presumes occupancy of a room.
3. To venture without authority or permission; dare: He presumed to invite himself to dinner.
1. To act overconfidently; take liberties.
2. To take unwarranted advantage of something; go beyond the proper limits: Don't presume on their hospitality.
3. To take for granted that something is true or factual; suppose: That's the new assistant, I presume.
Jenny Yi Junior 31st (2011/07/03 11:20):
vt. 及物動詞擅自(做); 冒昧(做)[+to-v] I won\'t presume to advise you on the subject. 我不敢就這個題目對你作任何建議。 假定, 假設; 推測, 認為[O2][O8][+(that)] I presume you will approve of the plan. 我相信你會支持這個計劃。 推定, 意味著[O2][O8][+(that)] If a person is missing for nine years in that country, he is presumed dead. 在那個國家裡, 假如一個人失蹤九年, 就被作死亡論。 vi. 不及物動詞擅自行為, 放肆 It would be presuming to camp in a person\'s yard without permission. 不獲允許就在別人的院子裡露營是一種放肆的行為。 設想; 相信 You are married, I presume? 我猜你是結了婚的吧?
Dex Shih Senior 31st (2012/06/03 11:24):
conceive of winning power=believe
羅逸昇 University 11st (2014/07/09 16:21):