50 What do nutritionists suggest about our diet?
(A)Colorful meals are good for us.
(B)Meat is not good for the heart.
(C)It's better to have three meals a day.
(D)3C products are not good for eyes.
統計: A(1681), B(94), C(138), D(92), E(0) #2602263
詳解 (共 5 筆)
“Eat five meals a day, including lots of fruit and vegetables,” nutritionists say. It’s important to include different kinds of fruit and vegetables in each meal.
“一天吃五頓飯,包括大量的水果和蔬菜,”營養學家說。 在每餐中加入不同種類的水果和蔬菜很重要。
Try to make your meals colorful.
試著讓你的飯菜豐富多彩。=>答案
It’s easy. Red fruit and vegetables, like tomatoes and watermelon, protect you against some types of cancer.
這很簡單。 紅色水果和蔬菜,如番茄和西瓜,可以保護您免受某些類型的癌症。
Some others, like strawberries and red grapes, help keep your heart healthy.
其他一些,如草莓和紅葡萄,有助於保持心臟健康。
A lot of oranges and yellow fruit and vegetables, like carrots, are rich in Vitamin A and help you have healthy eyes.
許多橙子和黃色水果和蔬菜,如胡蘿蔔,富含維生素 A,有助於您擁有健康的眼睛。
They also protect you against some types of cancer and heart disease.
它們還可以保護您免受某些類型的癌症和心髒病的侵害。
Citrus fruit, like oranges, aren’t rich in Vitamin A, but they are rich in Vitamin C and a type of Vitamin B. They help keep your heart healthy.
柑橘類水果,如橙子,不富含維生素 A,但富含維生素 C 和一種維生素 B。它們有助於保持心臟健康。
Green fruit and vegetables, like spinach, green peppers and green apples, help keep both your eyes and heart healthy, and protect you against some types of cancer.
綠色水果和蔬菜,如菠菜、青椒和青蘋果,有助於保持眼睛和心臟健康,並保護您免受某些類型的癌症。
Blue and purple fruit and vegetables, like grapes and eggplants, keep you away from some types of cancer and heart disease. Blueberries also help you have a good memory.
藍色和紫色的水果和蔬菜,如葡萄和茄子,可以讓您遠離某些類型的癌症和心髒病。 藍莓還可以幫助您保持良好的記憶力。
----------------------------------------------
Some others, like strawberries and red grapes, help keep your heart healthy.
其他一些,如草莓和紅葡萄,有助於保持心臟健康。