關於阿摩
40萬題免費題庫,最詳盡的詳解,是您考試的必備利器!

錯在阿摩,贏在考場!
錯在阿摩,贏在考場!

搜尋:living high on the hog 

  • 愛家基金會放電影 助親子溝通 17 by 林岑岑
    (中央社記者龍瑞雲台北1日電)愛家文化事業基金會(Focus on the Family..
  • 愛家基金會放電影 助親子溝通 7 by 林岑岑
    中央社記者龍瑞雲台北1日電)愛家文化事業基金會(Focus on the Family)明天將透..
  • 我國首度參與2013年國際教育高峰會議 29 by 林于婷
      我國首度參與2013年國際教育高峰會議    駐歐盟兼駐比利時代表處文化組 編譯..
  • 建仔「變」出新局 蝴蝶球王讚「有種」 7 by 蔡劻翰
    〔自由時報記者倪婉君/綜合報導〕看完王建民首戰表現,藍鳥38歲王牌迪基(R. A. Dickey)..
  • 英文同義詞與反義詞字典(原版書籍) 489 by Ming Chang C
    同義詞與反義詞字典共758頁  ENGLISH SYNONYMS AND ANTONYMS W..
  • the stages of writing 58 by 教甄教程◆英文
    What stages are there in a process approach to writing? Although there are many ways of approac..
  • 太空食物 3 by 高普考/三四等/高員級◆英文
    你想要的東西不同的晚餐?嘗試一些太空食品。科學家正在試驗用的方式成長空間食品。科學家認為,在20年或30年中,宇航員將能夠生活在這個星球的宇宙殖民地。已經有許多科學家都住幾個月,國際空間站在地球上..
  • 從頭到腳的片語 30 by 教甄教程◆英文
    從頭到腳的片語 耳朵 ear:The walls have ears. 隔牆有耳 眼睛 eye:Beauty is in the eye of beholder. 情人眼裏出西施    ..
  • Pedagogy 8 by 教甄教程◆英文
    The Fifth Hypothesis: the Affective Filter hypothesis embodies Krashen's view that a number o..
  • Five Hypotheses of Language Acquisition 5 by 教甄教程◆英文
    (Brown, 2007) a. This hypothesis is built upon acquisition, not learning. b. People acquir..
14. Which of the following sentence is Incorrect?
(A) Choose good-quality programs that are worth watching, such as those from informative channels.
(B) Sitting themselves high on the thrones, the royal family had a good command of the arena.
(C) It is the extraordinary imagination lying behind his movies that makes them so special.
(D) You could have scored higher on the test, but you didn’t bother to study.
編輯私有筆記
答案:B
難度:困難
1F
陳琪徨 國三上 (2011/07/18 22:03)

B. Sitting應改為Seating
49 The mysterious lake sitting high on the mountaintop is ______ by heavy mist all year round.
(A) surrounded
(B) filtered
(C) sweated
(D) required
編輯私有筆記
答案:A
難度:簡單
1F
如夢 高三下 (2015/09/28 06:55)
高居山頂的神秘湖,終年濃霧圍繞。
surrounded 被圍繞
We experience different forms of the Sun’s energy every day. We can see its light and feel its warmth. The Sun is the major source of evaporation (蒸发) of water from the oceans and lakes. Sunlight also provides the energy used by green plants to make their own food. These green plants then provide food for all organisms (生物) on the Earth. Much of the energy that comes from the Sun never reaches the Earth’s surface. It is either reflected or absorbed by the gases in the upper atmosphere. Of the energy that reaches the lower atmosphere, 30% is reflected by clouds or the Earth’s surface. The remaining 70% warms the surface of the planet, causes water to evaporate, and provides energy for the water cycle and weather. Only a tiny part, approximately 0.023%, is actually used by green plants to produce food. Many gases found in the atmosphere actually reflect heat energy escaping from the Earth’s surface back to the Earth. These gases act like the glass of a greenhouse in that they allow energy from the Sun to enter but prevent energy from leaving. They are therefore called greenhouse gases. When sunlight strikes an object, some of the energy is absorbed and some is reflected. The amount reflected depends on the surface. For example, you’ve probably noticed how bright snow is when sunlight falls on it. Snow reflects most of the energy from the Sun, so it contributes to the low temperatures of winter. Dark-coloured surfaces, such as dark soil or forest, absorb more energy and help warm the surrounding air.
【題組】61. We learn from the passage that _______________.
(A) all living things on the Earth depend on the Sun for their food
(B) a forest looks dark in winter because it absorbs solar energy
(C) only 0.023% of the energy from the Sun is made use of on the Earth
(D) greenhouse gases allow heat energy to escape from the Earth’s surface
編輯私有筆記
答案:A
難度:適中
65. Why is vegetable gardening becoming increasingly popular?
(A) More Aericans are dong it for fun.
(B) The price of oil is lower than before.
(C) There’s a growing need for fruits.
(D)The cost of living is on the rise.
編輯私有筆記
答案:A
難度:適中
65. Why is vegetable gardening becoming increasingly popular?
(A). More Americans are dong it for fun.
(B). The price of oil is lower than before.
(C). There’s a growing need for fruits.
(D). The cost of living is on the rise.
編輯私有筆記
答案:A
難度:適中