- 3.For Hakka people, a 12 of paper umbrella is a good gift to 13 14 15 , because the 16 17 of an open umbrella means “perfect.”
- 2.Our eyes 7 8 for our brain to 9 10 11 the world around us.
- 五、填充式翻譯 (每格1分，共17分)
1. 1 2 , children in the USA usually wear 3 or 4 , and gdoor to door to 5 6 candy.
I feel sorry that you and Karen had a fight. She used to(曾經) be your best friend, but now you haven’t talked to each other for months. You told me you didn’t start the fight. It was Karen. She stopped talking to you first. However, I think you owe her an apology. You can’t take her camera without asking her first even though she is your best friend. You can write her a letter to say sorry if you are afraid that she may still be angry with you.
I don’t understand. I’ve told you everything about the fight. How could you ask me to say sorry to Karen? I didn’t do anything wrong. She always told me, “You are my best friend. If you need anything from me, just take it.” How come she got mad this time?
【題組】8. How did Tina feel after she read her mom’s letter?
- 【題組】7. Why did Tina’s mom tell Tina to write Karen a letter?
(A) Tina is afraid of Karen.
(B) Karen might be still mad at Tina.
(C) Tina didn’t do anything wrong.
(D) Karen is excited about reading a letter.
- 【題組】6. What does “you owe her an apology” mean?
(A) Tina should fight with Karen.
(B) Karen should feel sorry for Tina.
(C) Tina should say sorry to Karen.
(D) Karen should be afraid of Tina.