國語文 + 專業國文（修辭法整理）
104志聖 重點整理 國語、數學
(5) 34×71＋229×34＝【 】。
7. The graduation party will take ______ in the Student Center tonight.
第二題：公文（函） 請代業務承辦人林具煥擬財團法人台灣票據交換所致所屬各分所函：由於新型冠狀病毒疫情已 趨緩，各分所本擬今年度辦理之員工旅遊活動，為配合行政院提倡國內振興經濟政策，應在 12 月底 前盡速舉辦完畢；惟活動辦理期間，仍應遵守相關防疫措施，務必確保參與同仁及眷屬之身體健康。 【25 分】
第一題：短文寫作 人需要從容，在平順安逸時如此，在遭遇困境或橫逆時更是如此，而無庸置疑的是，心浮氣躁 之人往往不能把事情處理得更圓滿、更美好，因此從容之重要性乃顯而易見。請以「從容」為題， 寫一篇約 250〜400 字的短文，並從生活或工作上的實例，談談您的親身經驗。【25 分】
5. Yes, there is. There are many bicycles in front of the park.
Paul Newman began acting in 1954 and appeared in more than fifty films in his lifetime. He won an Oscar for best actor in 1986 for The Color of Money, and in 1993, Newman received a special Oscar for humanitarian service. These two awards reflect his dual success as actor and philanthropist.
In 1982, Newman and a friend, A.(E) Hotchner, established Newman’s Own, a not-for-profit food products company, and launched their first product: a salad dressing that Newman and Hotchner made at home themselves. Newman was told that this sauce would sell only if his face were on the label. Though he didn’t want to call attention to himself, he agreed because he planned to donate all profits to charity. The salad dressing was a huge success: In the first year, Newman contributed approximately US$1,000,000 to charitable organizations.
Newman’s Own expanded, and the company now makes many other food products. Every year, Newman donated 100% of the profits from the sale of Newman’s Own products to thousands of educational and non-profit groups. And since Newman’s death in 2008, Newman’s Own, Inc. has continued this practice and donated over US$295 million to charities in the U.S. and 31 other countries.
One of Newman’s special projects was the Hole in the Wall Gang Camps, the world’s only network of camps for children with life-threatening illnesses. At these camps, children participate in many outdoor activities where they can temporarily forget their health problems. The project has sponsored more than 100,000 children to attend these camps free of charge. When asked why he gave so much to kids with serious diseases, Newman said, “I’ve had such a string of good fortune in my life……Those who are most lucky should hold their hands out to those who aren’t.”
Paul Newman didn’t think that being a philanthropist was an exceptional quality. To him, generosity was simply a human trait, a common-sense way of living. “I respect generosity in people. I don’t look at it as philanthropy,” said Newman. “I’m not running for sainthood. I just happen to think that in life we need to be a little like the farmer who puts back into the soil what he takes out.”
25. Why did Paul Newman treat people with difficulties so well? (A) He had family who had similar problems as those unlucky people did. (B) He believed that lucky people should help out those unlucky ones. (C) He wanted to be as successful in philanthropy as in acting. (D) He tried to create a positive image in order to sell more products.
24. What does the Hole in the Wall Gang Camps do for children with serious illnesses? (A) They help the kids forget their discomfort for a short time by having fun outdoors. (B) They offer the kids a big party with delicious foods that they don’t usually have. (C) They allow the kids to dig holes on the wall so as to peek on other patients in hospital. (D) They organize the kids into a gang and fight their diseases by encouraging each other.
23. Which of the following is true about the first product of Newman’s Own? (A) It was a dress that people can wear when making salad. (B) It had Newman’s face on the label because he wanted it to sell well. (C) It had earned US$1 million for charity groups within the first month. (D) It was a sauce for salad made by charity groups.
財團法人台灣票據交換所 109 年 共同科目:英文
財團法人台灣票據交換所 109 年 共同科目:國文