49 What was her final decision?
(A) To live by herself.
(B) To live with her parents.
(C) To live with her friends.
(D) To live with her friend's parents.

答案:登入後查看
統計: A(157), B(3258), C(190), D(119), E(0) #1856394

詳解 (共 3 筆)

#2968313
倒數第五行至倒數第二行I realize...
(共 283 字,隱藏中)
前往觀看
22
0
#5920423
49.(B)What was her...
(共 273 字,隱藏中)
前往觀看
6
0
#6730469
 I was raised in a very conservative family on the island of Fiji in the South Pacific.
我是在南太平洋斐濟島的一個非常保守的家庭裡長大的。
At an early age we were taught close family ties and conservative ways.
從小我們就被教導要重視家人、遵循傳統的親密家庭關係
Family members worked together as one unit, and we respected our elders.
家人之間像一個整體一樣一起努力,而且我們一定要尊敬長輩
Upon arriving in the United States, I discovered a very different world,
到了美國之後,我發現那是一個完全不同的世界,
where children speak as they wish to their parents and at times even treat them with disrespect.
孩子們想怎麼跟父母說話就怎麼說,有時甚至還不太尊重父母。
This different world eventually led to some difficulties between me and my parents.
這樣的差異最後也造成我和父母之間有一些矛盾。
When I was eighteen, a couple of my friends moved out of their parents' house and into an apartment of their own.
我十八歲的時候,有幾個朋友搬出了父母家,自己去租公寓住。
They asked me to move in with them. These friends were born in the United States, and their upbringing was less conservative than mine.
他們還邀請我一起搬過去。這些朋友是在美國出生的,他們的成長背景我自由、不那麼保守
Their parents considered it perfectly acceptable for them to move out and live independently at eighteen.
他們的父母覺得十八歲搬出去、獨立生活完全可以接受
But when I spoke to my parents, it was clear they did not want me to leave home.
但是當我跟父母談到這件事時,很明顯他們不希望我離開家。
My friends couldn't understand this and they kept telling me to move out anyway.
我的朋友不理解,還一直勸我搬出去。
I felt caught between my friends and my parents.
我覺得自己被夾在朋友父母之間
I felt that my friends were doing something that was socially acceptable and that my parents were being old-fashioned and not behaving as Americans should behave.
我覺得朋友做的是社會能接受的事,而我的父母則顯得很老派,不像「美國人應該有的樣子」。
For me, after many sleepless nights, my obligation as a daughter overcame my yearning for independence.
對我來說,在經歷許多失眠的夜晚後,身為女兒的責任感壓過了我對於想獨立的渴望
I realized that my parents' unwillingness for me to move out was because of their love for me.
我明白父母不願意我搬出去,其實是因為他們愛我。
I also realized that if my friends were true friends, they would accept my decision.
我也明白,如果我的朋友是真正的朋友,他們應該會接受的決定
I told them I'd decided to stay with my parents. Most of them accepted my decision.
我告訴他們,我決定留下來和父母一起住。大部分朋友也接受了我的選擇。
Now, looking back, I feel that I made a right decision.
現在回頭看,我覺得自己當初的選擇是對的。

而最後題目詢問
What was her final decision?
他最後決定了什麼?
答案顯而易見
1
0

私人筆記 (共 1 筆)

私人筆記#4465677
未解鎖
I was raised in 我生長在...
(共 225 字,隱藏中)
前往觀看
1
0