國語文 + 專業國文（修辭法整理）
11. After much pratice, you will be able
use the tool properly.
二、甲是密醫，竟無視其不得擔任牙醫師之情狀，仍在某牙醫診所開業看診。 某日甲於診所門診時間，得乙之同意，且以符合醫療常規之處置為乙拔 牙。幾日後，乙發現甲無醫師證照而執業，遂要求甲給付10萬元封口費， 否則就要向醫政機關告發甲無照行醫，甲不得已而給乙10萬元。甲、乙 之行為應如何論處（無庸討論密醫罪）？（25分）
一、有關收容類別，存在有內政部移民署決定之收容以及法院核定之收容， 兩者區分理由何在？並就收容之類別以及該署收容外國人與收容大陸 人士收容期間有無差異？分別敘述之。（15 分）對於前述之收容可否救 濟，其救濟程序與一般程序有何差異？試敘述之。（10 分）
80. 我們一直很期待不用戴口罩的日子，卻似乎看不到疫情的盡頭。 We look forward not masks in our daily life, but the end of pandemic is nowhere .
79. 藥品上的標籤寫著：「存放在陰涼乾燥，且孩童無法取得的地方。」 The drug label reads: “Store in a cool dry place and children’s reach.”
78. 我們在這場天災中必須一起努力，互相幫助。 We must stand s in this natural disaster and help each other.
60. What does Paragraph 2 deal with? (A) sport phobia (B) marine conservation (C) gender stereotype (D) wave generation
59. What can be inferred from the passage? (A) Phonics focuses on the link between sounds and letters. (B) Louisa Moats argues against the shortcomings of Reading Recovery. (C) Reading Recovery is a program based on individualized every-other-day instruction. (D) Reading Recovery incurs great expenses because schools are not subsidized at all. 61、62題請填在答案卷 At a young age, I began to explore the sea. My mum, who used to surf then, would sit me on one of her old boards and push me into the little waves in a few centimeters of water. We both soon realized I had an unstoppable appetite for the waves, something which has never faded. Soon after that we moved to a house which was almost on the beach. I could literally walk out of the garden into the sea. I usually spent hours gazing at the waves sweeping into the bay. The passion drove me to better my surfing by checking out other surfers. Things started to get competitive as I got older and stronger. I was tackling more challenging waves: faster, more powerful and more dangerous, and then I was gaining confidence and building up my experience. It was then that the boys noticed me, and they weren’t sure how to cope with it. They seemed to think along the lines of “She’s only a girl—she won’t manage that wave, so I’ll get in there and show her how to do it.” Convincing them that I could hold my own in the waves wasn’t going to happen overnight. I made some friends and mutual respect blossomed between me and the surf buddies who spent all their time in the waves with me. When I started pulling off some good moves on my surfboard and throwing a bit of spray on the waves, they began giving me a bit of credit. Things got really interesting when I participated in competitions. In fact, I entered every international surfing competition over ten years. Competition surfing can be extremely frustrating, since you can never guarantee waves at a certain time on a certain day, and there are vast amounts of hanging around. Now I’ve set up a surf school and I’ve got a whole new perspective. When you start teaching something, you have to learn for yourself again. Everything you’ve been doing instinctively without really noticing for the last fifteen years has now got to be passed on, and it gets surprisingly detailed and tricky in parts. But it’s been fantastic introducing so many people to the sport, and it’s even better when you get to see their big grins when they stand up for the first time and ride a wave into the shore. My fondness for the sport has taken me all over the world and now it feels like it’s brought me home again.
58. The word “augmented” in the second paragraph is closest in meaning to “_____.” (A) pointed (B) coined (C) added (D) surfed
憲法 第88條 依法獨立行使職權