35
(A) Nice equipment. Can I take a look?
(B) That’s not true. I saw you with your phone. Have you had anything to drink?
(C) You need to go to the hospital for the earache.
(D) What can I get you? Beer or punch?
統計: A(76), B(1405), C(116), D(69), E(0) #2940369
詳解 (共 3 筆)
You were driving at more than 100 km per hour, almost twice the speed limit.
警察:你開車超過了100公里每小時,幾乎是限速的兩倍速度。
Woman: I am sorry, officer. It won’t happen again.
女子:對不起,警官。我不會再犯了。
Police: Besides, you didn’t have your seatbelt on.
警察:而且,你沒有系安全帶。
Woman: I know. I am in a hurry. I forgot to put my seatbelt on.
女子:我知道。我趕時間,忘了繫安全帶。
Police: I also noticed you were using your phone while you were driving.
警察:我也注意到你開車時在用手機。
Woman: I wasn’t talking on my phone. I was just scratching my ear.
女子:我沒有在打電話。我只是在挠耳朵。
Police: 35
Woman: Just a glass of wine, and that was three hours ago. I am not drunk.
女子:只是喝了一杯葡萄酒,而且已經三個小時前了。我並沒有喝醉。
(A)Nice equipment. Can I take a look?
不錯的裝備,我可以看一下嗎?
(B)That’s not true. I saw you with your phone. Have you had anything to drink?
那不是真的。我看到你在用手機。你有喝過酒嗎?
(C)You need to go to the hospital for the earache.
你需要去醫院看耳疼
(D)What can I get you? Beer or punch?
你要喝什麼?啤酒還是果汁?